Top 9 Industries That Need Video Tagging Outsourcing
Video tagging is a method of categorization of digital videos. It allows the creation of metadata for a video file for its storage, easy retrieval, and usage by different algorithms, like search engines.
One of the common examples of video tagging is labeling it with the date of creation, time, or size. A more advanced system allows marking specific objects in the video with keywords like “dress”, “skirt”, or “human”. This is useful for storing video, organization, and finding it later. But it is also important for content’s performance on search engines. For example, if you create a clip about animals and tag it with specific keywords, the person looking for it will be able to find it easily on Google or Bing.
This is one of the ways of outsourcing data entry services, where a company benefits from the professional help of a third-party provider. Expert video labeling teams know exactly what and how to tag, what methods and software to use, and how to find relevant keywords
There are several benefits of video tagging outsourcing, namely:
- It is cost-efficient as outsourcing helps save the budget;
- It gives access to top-tier talent in the field as you are not limited to a specific provider’s location;
- It ensures a comprehensive approach to the video strategy;
- A company doesn’t need to take internal resources from their daily duties;
- You can focus on the core of the business while a dedicated video labeler takes care of the tagging.
Overall, video annotation is essential for any company that incorporates video in its marketing or business strategy.
Video is one of the most effective media when it comes to marketing in 2022. Here are just some statistics to prove it:
- The number of businesses using video as a marketing tool grew from 61% in 2016 to 86% in 2022;
- At the same time, 92% of them value it as an important part of their strategy;
- Also, 93% of brands claimed that acquired new customers through posting a video on social media;
- On average, a person in 2022 spends about 100 minutes a day watching videos online;
- According to Brightcove, a video gives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
To effectively use the power of video in one’s marketing and content strategy, professional video tagging is a must.
Main Video Labeling Services
When a business opts for data entry outsource, it has the opportunity to choose among various services provided in this field. A specialist for data entry solutions or a dedicated team can offer the following services.
- Video Classification – training systems and apps to recognize and put a video in a specific category based on tags.
- Emotion Detection – the ability to detect the emotions of people in the video with the use of AI and labeling experts.
- Video Annotation – comprehensive and full annotation of a video with all essential metadata to drive business growth;
- Visual Search and Precise Keywords – provision of the relevant tags and keywords to optimize the content for search engines.
- 2D and 3D Boxes Bonding – the creation of boxes around moving or static objects in a video with precision on every frame;
- Pixelwise Annotation – categorization of objects at pixel level with extreme accuracy;
- Complex Polygon Annotation – helpful for irregular objects, different textures, and shapes to create localization data.
One of the main reasons to outsource data entry is that it is a long and tedious process that requires specific expertise, software, experience, and attention to detail. Without proper research and understanding of all ins and out of this process, it is impossible to effectively create relevant metadata.
Industries That Benefit from Video Labeling Services
Travel & Hospitality
It is one of the spheres that heavily relies on visual promotion and presentation. Videos can give potential customers a look into the services offered. Scrolling through images is one thing finding a beautiful clip of a vineyard in France or a beach resort in Mexico will make one want to go there.
This industry is all about online presence and comfort for clients. Video content can present products or services correctly, attract new customers, and increase brand awareness. This type of media can significantly boost sales as a client sees exactly what they are paying for.
Video strategy can be an immense help for real estate businesses giving virtual tours of the properties. Also, agents can use video email for personalization and building relationships. It helps showcase the values and benefits of any property as well.
In this industry, trust is the basis of customer relations. For instance, Google data shows that customers of 700 healthcare institutions watched video presentations and product demonstrations beforehand. Such a strategy can be used by a hospital, pharmaceutical company, or a business developing healthcare wearables or software.
Choosing an educational institution or course is one of the big and important decisions. So making a person sure of their choice is essential. This applies to all organizations, from kindergartens to colleges.
Besides the visual presentation of service or opportunity, Education benefits from using video content in the curriculum. This ensures advanced study methods and new opportunities like scientific model animations or explaining content.
Here a comprehensive strategy can help stand out from the competition, attract new customers, showcase benefits, and build trust. It can explain scary or convoluted concepts and make everything seem simple and comfortable, whether it is a bank, loan agency, or FinTech software solution.
Fashion & Apparel
This industry is driven by visuals, so it only makes sense to invest in this type of content. It can give the brand a personality, make an ad more personalized, or endorse spending. Also, it is a perfect way to showcase products.
Esports & Gaming
It is another visual and content-driven sphere that would benefit from data entry outsourcing. Whether it is a tournament, a new computer game, or a mobile application – video is the key to its performance and user satisfaction.
This covers not only heavy machinery and assembly lines but also all types of consumer goods. Showing how things are done and produced builds trust and interest in the brand. Besides the external use, such companies benefit from video training, safety explanations, or implementing innovations into the workflow.
Video tagging is a powerful way to optimize the marketing strategy, business operations, and usage of this content by the organization. It can boost sales, promote growth, and open new market opportunities.