Welcome to The Small Business Sense Blog
Hello there and welcome to the Small Business Sense Blog. I’m Adam the Founder of the site. If you are new here, please stop by my About page to find out more about me and the blog.
What You Can Expect from Small Business Sense
Here are a few things that you can expect from Small Business Sense
- Tips, resources and information for independent small business owners and entrepreneurs– also info for small businesses with 20 or less employees.
- In-Depth tutorials on how to use tech tools and other small business resources
- List-based and actionable content pertaining to small business and entrepreneurship
- Blog posts published on a weekly or semi-weekly basis
Handy Small Business Resources
Looking for some of the best small business resources that you can use to start and run your business anywhere and anytime? Please be sure to stop and check out my handy Small Business Resource page and Resource shop here on the blog.
Fantastic Reads for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
I am a sucker for good reads! Every once in a while, I stumble across books that I rave about to other fellow Small Business owners. Here are two that I consider absolute “MUST reads”:
- The Millionaire Fastlane – MJ Demarco (aff link)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (aff link)
My eNewsletter and Free eGuide
If you are interested in keeping up with the Small Business Sense blog, the best way to accomplish this is to sign up for my email newsletter.
Each time there is a new article published, you will receive an email notification from me.
Additionally, as a new subscriber you will get instant access to my free eGuide that covers 40+ Time Saving Web Apps for Automation and Marketing.
Thanks again for dropping by. If there is anything that I can help you with, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me via Twitter @SmallBizSense81.
Thank you for finding me on twitter I was about to throw I the towel and quit! But I can s3 you have some resources I was looking and even asking for… Think I’ll stay I this startup game because of you.