Is Salesforce more than just a CRM
A common question entrepreneurs ask is, “Is Salesforce a CRM?
A straightforward answer is YES and NO. Here’s why.
CRM is a technology that businesses can leverage to elevate company-client interactions, which is a primary function of Salesforce. However, Salesforce CRM goes beyond consumer engagements, incorporating all the vital factors in an organization that focuses on meeting customer demands. For instance, it helps companies to organize their sales funnel and enjoy event management integration with Salesforce, among other things.
What exactly is Salesforce?
Salesforce is one of the world’s most important CRM platforms that allow start-ups and large companies to simplify and make the most out of their interaction with the customer. In simpler terms, it is a cloud-based platform that ties all customer information into a single site for easy access by the various departments.
Who can use it?
Salesforce is suitable for any business that aspires to sell smarter, ensure a smooth running of business processes, and polish up the client’s shopping experience. Since it is highly scalable, it is an excellent platform for startups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
Is it only for sales?
Boosting sales is not its only principal function. Salesforce, for instance, has reporting features that allow businesses to track metrics that they can leverage to create effective advertising campaigns and increase consumer retention.
You can also use it to track your products, monitor client activities across various channels, offer customer support, and facilitate real-time data sharing across departments.
7 reasons why Salesforce is the number 1 CRM
Salesforce is the market’s best valued CRM for numerous reasons, including:
- Salesforce grows with the organization’s needs, making it popular with enterprises of all sizes. Thanks to its scalable features, adding products and customer data is straightforward.
- Salesforce allows authorized company employees to customize its dashboard to their preferences. For instance, a marketing manager can customize the dashboard to view click-through rates, while a technical manager can set it to see project timelines, among other things.
- The platform boasts advanced security features that keep private customer and company data safe from unauthorized access.
- It uses cutting-edge technology such as artificial intelligence to automate tasks and improve user experience.
- It has an app partner ecosystem that exposes its users to robust applications and especially marketing apps.
- Salesforce for businesses has a myriad of attributes that organizes tasks, facilitate metric tracking, and allow for the integration of service apps.
- The platform is continually advancing, always striving to offer innovative solutions.
How Salesforce has emerged as the industry leader</h2>
Salesforce’s success results from its efficiency in service provision. The products that salesforce offers are high-quality. The platform operates on a multi-faceted architecture, where all users have access to the same advanced technologies.
Additionally, Salesforce for companies offers a personalized pricing model. Services are billed as per user. Salesforce was a pioneer in their niche to introduce such a payment model, further proving their authority.
Are there any custom solutions for Salesforce?
The short answer is “Yes”.
Salesforce allows you to build tailor-made solutions in regard to your scope of work and other individual business needs. AppExchange particularly has a myriad of pre-built applications that you can integrate into your existing system. They include sales apps, among others.
How can Advanced Communities help you benefit from Salesforce and Community Cloud?
Advanced Communities is a Salesforce professional that can bring customers near you. Over the years, we have acquired vast knowledge on how companies can succeed in Salesforce. We will help you transfer business to the cloud, forge better connections with your target audience, create valuable networks, and boost revenues with ease.
Contact us today to learn more.