7 places online where your ad will get the attention it deserves
Creating attractive, original and meaningful advertisements is a must if you want your business to grow. But even the best advertisement in the world won´t get you far if you´re not able to place it somewhere where it will meet its target audience. While there are plenty of sophisticated tools and algorithms designed to help you sort this out, sometimes, all you really need is a common sense – and good insight. Here are seven great virtual spots where your ads will get seen and heard for sure.
- Social networks are still number one places to address your potential customers. Although people now may be a bit more critical and resistant towards what they see in their Facebook feeds than they were some years ago, social networks still represent unrivaled source of attention which you need when you want your product / service to breakthrough.
- Dating sites are becoming more and more frequented by all sorts of people around the world. Most of them visit these sites not only to find themselves real-life partners, but also to meet, chat and flirt without engagement in more anonymous, fun and creative environment than what social networks can offer. When choosing which site to advertise on, go for some place that generates some serious traffic and buzz – such as Flirt dating service, one of the most popular dating websites for today.
- Search engines play extremely important part in our everyday habits. Whether it´s for private or professional reasons, we all use Google, Bing, Yahoo or whatever we choose to pursue our web searches on a daily basis. Just imagine that 40,000 web searches are initiated each and every second all over the world! But before you get broke by attempting to master Adwords on your own, you should know that search engine marketing campaigns are much more complicated than you would probably think. Professional advice is highly recommended.
- Peer-to-peer sites for resale and auction of material stuff or shared services and property are among the most visited websites online. Another of their benefits is that they target quite easily identifiable audiences. And it´s reasonable to anticipate that it´s traffic will only grow not only because of its potential to save people a lot of money, but it´s also heavily supported by contemporary trends of sustainability and responsible consumerism. How does this relate to you? Well, believe it or not, many people don´t really know what they are looking for until they see it. Let it be you and your business.
- Video channels such as YouTube, Vimeo and many many others are definitely here to stay, as new generations prefer audiovisual communication over written text more and more. Advertising through popular video content has easily measurable and traceable audience, and it´s also quite simple to target your ad at the right viewers.
- Adult sites. Have you recently seen statistics for the most visited websites on Earth? Then you´ve surely noticed that aside from all ebays, facebooks, googles and amazons, there are quite a few adult content sites present in top 100. If the very nature of your business don´t collide with this somehow controversial content, you can be sure that your business will be seen by enormous crowds in here.
7. Blogs as a medium have proven to be much more important, influential and popular than their ambitions seemed to be back in the days. With all sorts of contemporary trends and media, the most popular bloggers around can really generate huge traffic. Setting up affiliate partnership with blogger is also usually quite uncomplicated and costs-effective, which can be advantageous especially if you´re just starting or want to test some new approaches. If you want to make sure that your campaign will meet your expectations, focus on blogs which are not only readable, interesting and visually attractive, but also professionally SEO optimized.