The Value of Taking an Online Airbnb Course
The Airbnb model started in 2008, and it provides homeowners and real estate property developers with a chance to earn through short-term rent. Over the years, it has become the preferred accommodation for budget travelers, which only benefits homeowners who get a secondary source of income from an otherwise non-performing asset.
You may think that it would be as easy as registering your property on the Airbnb platform, then wait for the money to come trickling in.
If you do not depend on the rent for your primary source of livelihood, then you can get away with allowing the property to remain vacant for weeks on end. This is a good business, and to be successful, taking an Airbnb course is advisable.
There are three types of Airbnb accommodations:
- Entire apartment — Under this arrangement, you have the whole place to yourself, along with free use of most amenities. If you pay extra for the air conditioner, light, or cable, it should become specified in the listing.
- Shared room — The shared room is the cheapest among the options. The downside is that you sacrifice your privacy as you are sharing a room with strangers. But other travelers who love to make friends on their trip do not mind this arrangement.
- Private room — The private room works as it sounds. You have a room to yourself. However, you may share the living space or the kitchen with the other guests.
When you are an Airbnb host, each of the options above offers their respective pros and cons. The wrong model can spell success or failure for your rental business.
To date, there are more than 650,000 Airbnb hosts in the world, hosting two million people per night. You might think that all of them are successful, but most are struggling to sustain their business.
What You Will Learn in an Airbnb Course
When you take an Airbnb course, you will gain the following insights:
- How to set up your business the proper way
- How to stand out from competitors by providing a 5-star experience
- How to find the sweet spot in terms of rental price when you list your property
- How to boost your reputation through positive online reviews
- How to set up your profile in a way that it attracts guests even without reviews
- What amenities that guests cannot live without, and what are the little indulgences they can sacrifice
- How to make sure that you attract only your ideal guests
- How to earn six figures a year easily, and how you can do this in your first year
- Know who your competitors are and how you can make sure you blow them out of the water
- What are the best thumbnails that will surely generate interest
- How to maximize your lone vacant room and quickly multiply your assets within the first year
- Know yourself. Who are you as a host, and who do you want to be?
Finally, one common misconception about Airbnb hosting is that you need to own the property for rent. It is not true at all. The course will teach you how to leverage the property of others to set up your successful rental empire.