The 10 Best Hotel Meeting Spaces in NYC (updated 2021)
Many people head to New York to conduct business. Whether it be a first-time meeting with a new client or the tenth meeting you have had with your partner business, the city has thousands of rooms, sections, and hideaways to properly conduct business and stamp out the details of necessary business contracts.
Instead of choosing a drab office to meet with your new client, choose a more aesthetic, functional, and multifaceted option that can serve more than one purpose. Holding an important business function at a hotel can kill two birds with one stone – you can get the business out of the way, and then enjoy speaking with your new partner or client about the upcoming business venture.
Let’s see the best hotels to hold meaningful discussions and negotiations while conducting business in the Big Apple.
Check out the BEST meeting spaces in NYC, ranging from Westgate’s meeting space in Midtown, NY, to The Beekman Hotel!
Westgate New York Grand Central
This centrally-located accommodation is perfect for those who want to arrive and stay in luxury, Westgate’s meeting space in midtown NYC. After a $20 million renovation, this hotel is one of the most high-end options in the city for business meetings, rendezvous, and overnight stays.
Featuring meeting space rooms for a capacity of up to 14 people, these spaces make it easy to hold board meetings, host essential discussions, and talk about the next steps of a company plan.
The Beekman Hotel
Located in lower Manhattan, this hotel is no stranger to winning awards, having won Conde Nast’s best hotel in New York City accolade – which is not an easy feat. With aesthetic construction that resembles the style of the late 19th-century, this building is best suited for cocktail parties, theme parties, business meetings, and board discussions.
Featuring over 5,000 square feet of event space and 4 function rooms, you can have extensive board meetings of up to 225 people or smaller business meetings with fewer than a dozen of the most influential people in your company.
Conrad New York Downtown
This 5-star hotel is located in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, boasting an ultra-modern interior, sleek decorations, and a luxurious feel. Best suited for conferences and business meetings, this hotel space has over 30,000 square feet of event space over 24 rooms.
You can use the AV in-house technology for important project proposals and board meetings without worrying about burning through too much electricity or power. The Conrad practices sustainability through using Energy Star appliances and solar power from the green roof.
New York Marriott Marquis
Although you may not immediately think of a chain-hotel Marriott to be on the list of best hotel meeting spaces, this one proves you wrong. The Marquis is a large conference hotel that is well-suited for meetings, large conferences, parties, cocktail receptions, and board meetings in one of the 48 function rooms.
With over 124,500 square feet of space for important business functions, this hotel supports in-house AV infrastructure and other business-related amenities that make your proposal, speech, or presentation that much easier.
DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree is a well-known luxurious hotel chain that serves thousands of cities. However, the New York location is second to none – right by the bustling Times Square and center city of NYC, this hotel is one of the most convenient options right in the heart of the action.
With an elegant lobby that sets the done right as you walk in, this hotel has multiple function rooms that can make small meetings and business negotiations easy and convenient for those staying at this hotel.
After the business is over, you can take your client to a Broadway show, gaze at the pieces at the Modern Museum of Art, or head to one of the thousands of low-lit bars in the nearby area to continue the conversation over a few drinks.
Millennium Broadway Hotel
Located almost directly next to the Broadway theatres, this is the perfect meeting spot for a business meeting followed by a show. For clients who want to visit New York City and see one of the world-famous Broadway masterpieces, you can wow your business colleagues with the upscale meeting spaces of the Millenium Hotel before surprising them with front-row tickets.
Featuring multiple meeting rooms and lounge areas, this hotel is a good choice for a business meeting and to stay overnight afterward. The rooms offered here include the city king, courtyard king, city queen terrace, city queen, courtyard queen, two twin room terrace, bunk room, or various accessible rooms.
With over 10 distinct spaces to hold your next board meeting, Arlo is the ideal spot for small gatherings to discuss essential proposals and next steps for your company. You can hold smaller get-togethers in the library, while having an important meeting in one of the three studios is a smart option.
Larger functions, like parties or social events, can be held in the courtyard or the rooftop bar in the sunny, summer New York weather.
Dream New York Downtown
On the border of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District, Dream Downtown combines functionality, rustic elements, and modern touches into one stylish hotel. With eight event spaces, including a library meeting room and a guest house, you can choose between one of the distinct spaces depending on the vibe and seriousness of your next meeting.
We recommend renting the pool house, guest house, or one of the two lounges for a laid-back feel for more relaxed discussions.
The rooms available here offer a relaxing and upscale stay after a hard day of work. The rooms offered include:
- Bronze queen room – a 225-square foot room with a queen bed, HD television, and skyline views.
- Bronze king room – a 262-square foot room with a king bed, 40” TV, and cozy linens.
- Bronze king balcony room – a 300-square foot room with a king bed, rain showerhead, and private balcony with skyline views.
- Silver king rooms – a 266-square foot room with skyline views and a massive king bed.
- Gold king rooms – a 320-square foot room with a 40” TV and uninterrupted skyline views.
- Platinum suite – a 550-square foot apartment featuring a master bedroom, separate living room, plush sofa, and private outdoor space.
- South tower terrace suite – A 990-square foot, three-bedroom option with a private landscaped terrace.
With over 4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting spaces for corporate or personal events, this hotel near Madison Square Park has five available rooms, a rooftop bar, and a restaurant buyout for any business’ needs.
This hotel is the renovated Beaux Arts building, complete with French influence and warm interior decor. Right in the heart of the neighborhood within walking distance to the flower District and Madison Square Park, NoMad has dining and event spaces, timelessly decorated rooms, and upscale food options for important clients.
If you want to stay over at NoMad NYC after you meet with clients, you can stay at one of the many room options available here. The options include the following:
- Classic – A 340-square foot room with a king bed, mahogany writing desk, walk-in shower, premium linens, fully stocked mini-bar, and room service upon request.
- Atelier – A 370-square foot room with a king bed, city views, mahogany writing desk, walk-in shower, and clawfoot bathtub.
- Salon – a 440-square foot room with a king bed, interior views, mahogany writing desk, and walk-in shower with water closet.
- Grande – A 440-square foot room with a king bed, mahogany writing desk, bright city views, and freestanding clawfoot bathtubs in the room.
- Suite – a 725 square-foot room with a king bedroom, separate living room, six-fixture bathrooms, walk-in shower, freestanding clawfoot bathtub, and oversized panoramic windows.
The Wiliam Vale
In Williamsburg – as you may have guessed from the name – this Brooklyn hotel offers 16 event spaces, conference rooms, a ballroom for black tie events, a pool for summer parties, a terrace for summer night conversations, and a park for outdoor games after an intense business meeting.
The rooms available here range from a queen bed with a balcony to high-end suites. The most luxurious options include:
- Gotham queen with balcony – a 240-square foot room with a queen bed, Manhattan views, and a private balcony for outdoor dining and skyline viewing.
- Gotham king with balcony – this 260-square foot room includes a massive king bed, high floor, and balcony overlooking the New York skyline.
- Deluxe corner suite – This 380-square foot apartment features Brooklyn views, a king bed, separate sofa, and wraparound balcony for extensive views over the city.
New York City has no shortage of offices or hotels – but why not combine the two for the best of both worlds and added convenience? Finding a hotel with luxurious or convenient meeting space is a smart move by every business, ensuring the client will have a good night’s sleep and easy transportation to the meeting the next day.
You can choose whatever meeting space suits your business needs with various selections from laid-back guest houses to upscale board rooms. By selecting the best hotel meeting space to fit your client’s personality and your presentation requirements, you can ensure you make the best first impression when making a business proposal, sales pitch, or board conversation.