Billing and Invoicing Apps – Small Business Owners Weigh In (2017)
The other day on Google+ I asked some fellow members of an Entrepreneurial community what invoicing and billing applications they were using in their business. Here is what they replied back with:
It’s safe to say from this feedback the majority of them are using Quickbooks for their online accounting and billing systems.
However, I am currently using Invoiceable.co – which in my opinion is an amazing free billing application. This leads me to the topic of today’s blog post:
What are some of the best billing and invoicing applications for Small Business?
Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Invoiceable.co – Thus far, this application is “numero uno” on my list for small business billing and invoicing apps.
It’s a cloud accounting application (meaning you can access your account from anywhere in the world) as long as you have an internet connection.
- Invoices are sent via email
- Manage and tracking of all invoices from a single dashboard
- Ability to accept online credit card payments using our PayPal account
- You can send unlimited invoices to unlimited clients for free
- Automatic and recurring invoice features available
- You can send and receive invoices using your Android, IPhone and IPad
- Send invoices to your clients as PDF’s via email
2. Wave Accounting – I’ve just recently discovered this cloud accounting application. It too is free for use.
• Invoices are sent via email
• Ability to accept online credit card payments
• Payment tracking for partial payments and overdue invoices
• Includes automated reminders on late payments
3. Quickbooks (Intuit) – The most popular and widely recognized billing and invoicing application for small businesses. Quickbooks is currently the #1-rated small business financial software.
• Ability to access and update your invoices from a single dashboard
• Send automated invoices to your customers
• Accepts Credit Card Payments via your invoices
• Sales and Expense Tracking
• Features that allow you to pay your employees
Price: $12.95 per month for 1 user
• Send and receive invoices from anywhere in the world
• Accept credit card payments via twelve payment gateways: PayPal, Authorize.net, PSI Gate, BluepayGo, ITransact, First Data, 2Co,Google Checkout, and more
• Setup recurring and automated invoices
• Schedule late payment reminders
• Timesheet tracking available for your employees
• Expense reporting
• Send invoices to your clients as PDF’s
Price: FREE for 30 days, $19.95 per month for unlimited invoicing
5. Blinksale – An additional rock star cloud based billing application for small businesses. I have used this application before and it really is very nice and easy to use.
• Management of your invoices from a single dashboard
• Customizable invoice templates
• Setup recurring invoice and automated payments
• Send invoices to your clients as PDF’s via email
• Send estimates to your prospective customers for projects
• Accept online credit card payments
Price: $15.00 per month for unlimited invoicing
So tell us, what online invoicing apps are you guys using in your business? I would love for you to share that info with us. Thanks!