Are You Implementing Social Media Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business?
I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend. I wanted to share with you some very useful information I ran across this past weekend. It’s from a report featured on Social Media Examiner and focuses on the various social media marketing strategies that companies are using to grow their businesses. This report was very enlightening, and I believe it can be advantageous too all businesses, small and big alike.
What Will You Miss from Not Using Social Media?
There are five key things I learned from the Social Media Examiner report:
1. At least 69% of social media marketers are planning to use YouTube to increase their online business presence in the future. Video marketing is becoming more and more popular as people continue to look for quick information and entertainment.
2. Podcasting is set to explode in use as a marketing platform. If you’re not familiar with podcasting, you can find out more about it here. (Note: I will eventually start using podcasting on Small Business Sense to conduct interviews with small business owners and entrepreneurs who have started their businesses on a shoestring budget but have managed to grow exponentially. Stay tuned!)
3. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are three of the top social networks for marketing today. This one comes as no surprise to me. If you are not using these platforms in your business, at some point, you should definitely consider using them. They are relatively easy to use and allow for different advertising media and marketing approaches, so you won’t have a hard time getting familiar with them or you can hire an effective summer camp Facebook marketing company.
4. Roughly 62% of businesses spend at least 6 hours a week or more using social media platforms to market their businesses. By spending a minimum of one hour a day, you can improve brand awareness, feature products and services, interact with potential and current customers, and get comprehensive feedback.
5. The top two benefits of using social media marketing for businesses are: increased exposure and increased traffic. These results don’t generally come overnight. However, with continuous use, they can certainly help you acquire more leads, sales, and loyal customers.
In my humble opinion, the Social Media Examiner report is a must-read for all small business marketing managers or even you—the owner, especially if you are looking to get info on the latest and greatest trends in social media marketing. You can also use this information to implement a social media marketing strategy for your company.
So, are you using social media to grow your business yet? If not, you should start using them right now, and then tell me how they’re helping your business. Until next time!
By the way, you can read the Social Media Examiner report here.