All you need to know about Registered Migration Agents Melbourne
There is no doubt that Melbourne, Australia’s multicultural city, is the country’s cultural capital, offering a solid arty vibe, excellent museums, and an endless array of cool bars and restaurants. Melbourne has always been the centre of attraction for migrants from all around the world. Without prejudice, it provides all its residents with equal opportunity, growth, and a high living level.
As a city founded by immigrants, it values and respects the contributions of immigrants who enrich and strengthen its culture. You’ll need the help of a MARA-Registered Migration Agent Melbourne if you want to apply for a visa there.
Registered Migration Agents are professional consultants who have been approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. They supply potential migrants with information and guidance, prepare and lodge visa applications, and act as legal representatives for clients during visa processing and before review bodies.
How to become a Registered Migration Agent?
Suppose you want to work as a registered migration agent (RMA) in Australia. In that case, you should be aware of the prerequisites for becoming an RMA and the responsibilities that come with the position.
- Get a Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice in Australia. The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority recommends this training (OMARA).
- Enrol in and clear the Capstone Assessment after you graduate.
- Within 12 months of passing the Capstone Assessment, apply to become an OMARA Registered Migration Agent. You must also demonstrate your English language skills and obtain a National Police Check.
- Make sure you have Professional Indemnity Insurance. All Registered Migration Agents are required to have this.
- Keep a professional library on hand. A professional library containing current acts, laws, policies, and processes must be kept at a Migration Agent’s office.
- Participate in ongoing professional growth (CPD). Given the continual changes in legislation, once you become a Migration Agent, you must complete professional development hours each year to keep your knowledge and understanding current.
How does a Registered Migration Agent Melbourne work?
- Providing clients with information about Australian immigration policies and laws.
- Advising clients on the most appropriate visa for their particular circumstances.
- A registered agent can assist in applying under the correct category, collecting required paperwork, and passing tests needed before the visa application process begins.
- They also serve as your point of contact with the immigration officials, answering all of your questions.
- Client representation when applying for visas and interacting with the Department of Home Affairs on their behalf.
- It improves your visa or migration application’s chances of being approved.
How do I choose a Registered Migration Agent Melbourne?
This is a crucial question that you should think about carefully. Unfortunately, some Migration Agents Melbourne are not providing adequate service to their clients, resulting in unhappiness with their service and even more significant implications for their clients.
Despite the many benefits of contemporary technology and the Internet, there is always the potential for immigration fraud and scams.
As a result, it’s critical that you can verify that the individual you’re engaging is either a licenced Australian legal practitioner or a registered migration agent of OMARA.
Consult with a migration agent at The Migration, if you want immigration to Australia and do not want to face any difficulty in the visa processing and visa extension.
Top Qualities of a Registered Migration Agent:
- He is well-versed in Australia’s migration procedures and rules.
- He is an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- A migration agent abides by all Australian Migration Authority laws and the Code of Conduct.
- Every year, he completes the professional qualification and ongoing training required to remain registered with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
- He keeps up to speed on the newest policies on immigration laws created and enforced by the Australian government by maintaining his skills and knowledge.
Why should you hire a Registered Migration Agent?
There are different reasons and benefits to consulting a Registered Migration Agent Melbourne.
- Save time and money
It takes a long time to go over Australia’s immigration and visa requirements and laws. Migration agents charge a fee to assist you in organising and completing your visa application to be completed the first time correctly.
However, you will save time and money in the long run because you will know that your application will be prepared the first time perfectly.
- Less Risk of visa refusal
The visa system of Australia is highly rigid, and if you make even one mistake, you risk being denied.
Many rejections result from applicants making minor errors, such as uploading false documents or failing to provide sufficient documentation. It’s advisable to engage a Migration Agent to conduct the job for you to avoid making these mistakes.
- More Success chances
Although there is no certainty that a visa application will be approved, Migration Agents Melbourne has a greater success rate than regular applicants.
Over a hundred distinct visa subclasses, applicants frequently select the incorrect visa stream. Agents may examine your appropriateness and eligibility for each visa and predict your chances of success.
- Expertise in Dealing with Complicated Cases
Registered migration agents are trained and skilled in dealing with difficult situations. They have the necessary experience and ability to pay close attention to every step. They can also advise you on which visa option.
Migration Agents Melbourne Fees
Australian Migration Agents do not charge fixed fees. Their fees vary depending on the services they provide. Professional costs may vary depending on what type of visa you apply for and whether your circumstances are unique.
During your initial consultation, you will receive a detailed quote of the professional and immigration.
What is the difference between a migration agent and a lawyer?
The main distinction between a Migration Agent and an Immigration Lawyer is that an Immigration Lawyer is held to higher professional standards and is subjected to more ongoing training and supervision.
The Queensland Law Society and MARA both require lawyers to renew their registration every year.
In opposition, a migration agent must update their MARA registration yearly and complete 10 hours of continuing education.
Migration Agents Melbourne – Final thoughts
Migration to Australia is a dream of thousands of people. Your dream can become true, and migration to Australia can be easy and efficient if you hire a reliable, honest, experienced Migration Agent Melbourne registered with the MARA.