7 Must-Read Content Marketing Resources
“Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action” – Content Marketing Institute
Are you currently using content marketing strategies in your small business? If not, you should start as soon as possible.
Content marketing is single-handedly one of the best strategies to use for marketing your products and services. This form of marketing accomplishes the following:
- Educates your target audience
- Attracts new leads and potential customers
- Persuades people to take action
To get you started with I wanted to share 7 of the best content marketing resources that I have found on the web.
- The Beginners Guide to Content Marketing – Nate Desmond
- The Advanced Guide to Content Marketing – Neil Patel
- 7 Content Marketing Tips: Your Audience Attention Cheat Sheet – Jeff Bulla.com
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business – Copyblogger
- 7 Tips and Tools to Craft a Killer Content Marketing Strategy – Top Rank Blog
- 5 Content Marketing Tips for Small Businesses – Mashable
- How to Build a Content Marketing Calendar – ConvinceandConvert.com
Cheers to your content marketing efforts all! If you happen to have any content marketing resources that you think will be useful to others, please share them with us.
Pstttt: Here is a must-watch video by James of Koozai who gives some great advice and tips on content marketing.