Ten Affordable Online Fax Services for Small Businesses
One of my favorite cloud apps and resources in my small business tech arsenal is an online fax service. This service makes it super easy for you to send and receive faxes from anywhere in the using a device with internet access.
What is an Online Fax Service?
Online fax services – better known as “Internet fax” applications allow you to retrieve fax messages via the web. Here are a few benefits and advantages of using an online fax service:
- You will have the ability to access your fax messages from anywhere in the world via your email with a device that has an internet connection – such as your desktop pc, tablet, and smartphone
- You will not have to purchase expensive hardware to use this service
- All of your fax communications are paperless – which is great for the environment
- Online fax services are very inexpensive, and cost as little as $10 – $20 per month
If you are currently looking for a fax solution or an alternative to traditional fax services in your small business, here is a list of 10 affordable fax service providers (courtesy of Top10Reviews.com) that you should consider using:
- RingCentral Fax – Price $7.99 per month (my personal favorite and one that I currently use in my business)
- EFax – Price $16.95 per month
- Trustfax – Price $8.95 per month
- Nextiva Fax – Price $8.95 per month
- Fax.com – $9.99 per month
- MetroFax – $7.95 per month
- MyFax – $10.00 per month
- GreenFax – $ 12.95 per month
- SFax – $9.00 per month
- FaxFreedom – $9.95 per month
There’s one thing that I know for sure, if you make the switch to an online fax service, you will not be disappointed. Cheers guys!
For more in-depth reviews on these fax services, please visit this link.