10 Rewards and Incentives that You Can Offer Clients in Exchange for Referrals
Business referrals are considered to be your most valuable sales tool. Not only are customer referrals valuable sales tools, but they can also be used as a cost effective way to market and grow your business.
In fact, the majority of small business owners that I know personally have grown their businesses immensely by way of customer referrals. Quite frankly, if a client is happy with your product or services, they will be more than happy to refer new business to you.
What are Rewards and Incentives?
Rewards and incentives are things that you can give to your customers to motivate them to continue to use your products or services.
For today’s blog post, I decided to round up a list of ten examples of rewards and Incentives that I have found via the web that you can offer your clients in exchange for referrals.
- “Introduce us to new friends and we will give them a gift of <$15 > off their first purchase or order” – Modcloth
- “New Client Referral: Refer a friend and receive a gift certificate for <$10.00> off your next service” – A Cut Above Salon
- “A friend of a friend is someone we would like to know. If a friend of yours has computer problems earn valuable service credits simply by referring your friends, family members or business associates to ABC Network Consulting.” – Source
- “Here at ABC Network Consulting, it PAYS to refer your friends, family, coworkers and colleagues! For each NEW ABC Network Consulting customer you refer, you will receive a $_____ credit toward your next submission”. Source
- “Refer a friend and receive a Free 30 minute Consultation on the topic of your choice”
- “Refer a friend and receive a full month of service for FREE”
- “Know someone who needs < Product/Service>? Refer them to us and when they sign up for a 1 year agreement you will receive a <$ 50> Credit on your next regular service” – Jones Brother Pest Control
- “Earn a <$100> Referral Credit! Refer us to your colleagues and friends for a chance to earn a <$100> referral credit, or a <$100> gift card. It’s an easy way to earn a free service!” – Alert Communications
- “Share the CARE! Thank you for putting your trust in us! Tell your friends about your awesome experience at . Give them this card. You and your friend will both get <$20> in referral credits”. – Aston Vet
- “Know a Business with <Marketing/Computer> Problems? <100$> Can Be Yours for each referral that becomes my client.” – CraftinComputing.com
I love what you said about growing your business immensely by implementing an incentive program. When looking to boost the productivity of your employees, it’s a great idea to use prizes and other things as motivation. If I were to own a sales-based business, I would make sure to contact a company that could incentivize my employees’ work.