10 Apps that Will Make You a More Organized and Productive Entrepreneur
Are you finding it hard to get organized and stay productive in your business? Do you feel like there’s never enough hours in the day to get things done? Can you use a boost in productivity?
In today’s blog post, I’m giving you guys a list of 10 organization and productivity apps that help you throughout your workday.
1. Wunderlist (recommended by an acquaintance on Google+) – Has easily become one of my favorite apps for managing my day-to-day business activities. Update: As Wunderlist will get shutdown at the 6th of May 2020 a lot of Wunderlist users are searching for an alternative. It seems to be that at the moment Zenkit To Do is the closest Wunderlist alternative: www.zenkit.com/
2. EasilyDo – a virtual and assistant app that lets you manage your to-do lists
3. Evernote – (another personal favorite) – a note taking application that lets you record, collect information that you have found interest in. You can also share your notes with your team members using this application.
4. Remember the Milk – a free task management app that integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Outlook, and Evernote.
5. Any.Do – manage and plan your workday and life with this free application. Any.Do also lets you sync all of your tasks from your smartphone to your home pc which easily streamlines all of your activities.
1. Expensify – a free expense tracking application that helps you keep track all of your business receipts. With this application you can easily take pictures of your receipts and store them all on one convenient dashboard.
2. Box.com (another fav)– free collaboration and document sharing application that lets you add, update and share documents with your team members from anywhere in the world.
3. Square App – application that lets you accept credit card payments using your smartphone (Android, and IPhone)
4. Doodle – free scheduling app that lets you manage and track your calendars across multiple platforms that include Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.
5. CloudOn – app that allows you to edit Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) via your smartphone or tablet.
So tell us, are there any productivity or organizational apps that you are using in your business that you would like to share? I would love to hear your feedback. Cheers!