What are the Top 8 Promotional Gifts You Can Give?
For any company, there is an unwavering truth one must know to survive in the business world. No matter what industry you are in or what kind of product and services you sell, every client you have wants to feel they are valued and special. That’s why you need to step up your game when it comes to providing quality customer care. You not only want them to buy your products but to make them stay and continue to endorse your brand.
Giving out promotional gifts is one of the ways you can achieve this. Here are the best items you can use as promotional merchandise:
- Umbrellas. Especially when your business is located in cities that get the most rainfall in a year, you should make umbrellas as your promotional merchandise.
- Perfumes. If you have high-end clientele, you should invest in perfume as your promotional merchandise. Create your own unique scents and send them during the Christmas season.
- Pens. Pens are one of the more popular merchandise options you can choose. And, this is the most practical out of all the choices you can select. After all, who doesn’t use a pen in their life?
- Mugs. Keeping a brand reminder right in the home of your customers is a great way to market your company. So, whenever your customers have guests and visitors, you gain brand visibility and build brand awareness.
- Mouse pads. With our world becoming more and more reliant on technology, we have an increased need for having the latest gadgets and gizmos. Of course, we also need the accompanying accessories such as speakers, headsets and last but not least, mouse pads. The people who you gift this to can use it in their home office or their work office. Wherever they take it, it’s a win-win situation for you.
- Keychains. If you want something small and easy to carry, keychains are the way to go. Keychains are functional items, so your clients will probably enjoy using them.
- Bumper stickers. Bumper stickers are a top pick for companies that are located in highly urbanised cities. It is because traffic jams are a common occurrence in these areas. So, vehicles will be bumper to bumper waiting for the line to move. Drivers will then have a lot of time on their hands to look around. Bumper stickers will the nun doubtedly catch their attention.
- T-shirts. Clothing is one of the best materials you can use as promotional merchandise. Wearable items such as T-shirts can be used numerous times and will see the light of day more times than any other product, so you can guarantee that your brand will have a lot of exposure. Just make sure you design the T-shirts well by researching the latest trends and style that is hip nowadays.
These are the best products you can use as your promotional merchandise. Be sure to use this handy marketing tool to your advantage because it will surely generate a lot of brand love from your clientele, giving you a better and stronger brand image and identity.