Reviews Of The Best Flexible Office Work Space In Gateshead
Flexible working spaces are the alternative to the traditional office setup. It allows business owners to take advantage of workplace facilities and amenities without the need for substantial investment in real estate and the purchase of those tools. This system is ideal for small businesses and start-ups whose employees primarily telecommute or work from home. These enterprises can rent a space a few hours each week or month, depending on how often they need to meet together.
This setup has also grown in popularity in the UK. Here’s a list of the best flexible office spaces in Gateshead:
- Aidan Office Space
Aidan Office Space guarantees low-cost office rental for businesses in the area. It’s one of the three buildings that serve the same purpose, including Chad House and Bede House. It boasts of a fantastic view of the region and is near Gateshead High Street, as well as Gateshead Quays. People from the Newcastle city centre and the A1 are also near the company.
These are the services that they offer:
- Day Offices – Freelancers and remote employees can rent fully-furnished offices to meet their clients. You can also lease it for a few hours per week, when you need to finish a project and working from home hampers your concentration.
- Meeting Rooms – You can hire a meeting room for the times when convening with your employees through your professional group chat is not enough. You can rent for as short as an hour or for a couple of days when you need to brainstorm for a major campaign.
- Virtual Office – This service allows you to maintain business professionalism through a mailing address and telephone number. This way, you can still receive mail and calls from customers and suppliers without having to spend for a physical work location.
Clients have praised Aidan House for their reasonable rent and polite staff, who always ensure their comfort. They also continue to improve and upgrade their facilities to provide only the best equipment for the growth of their customers’ businesses. Learn more about the company on their website at Aidanofficespace.co.uk.
As one of the world’s biggest providers of flexible working spaces, Regus has several locations all over the globe, including its Gateshead Maingate centre. They occupy three floors of the Axis building at Team Valley Business Park. Similar to Aidan House, they offer their clients a virtual office or a business address, office space for individuals or teams of various sizes, and meeting rooms that accommodate up to 30 people.
One of the perks of working with Regus is their membership plans, which give you access to over 3,000 locations all over the world, making it perfect for travel bloggers. These are the packages they offer:
- Lounge – The cost of this plan starts at 84 GBP per month, provided that you book for an entire year. It allows you unlimited drop-ins to any of the company’s business lounges globally with a 10% discount on meeting room bookings.
- Co-Working – Starting at 103 GBP a month, you can enjoy visiting the company’s business lounges as well as their co-working spaces with a choice between five, ten, or unlimited days per month, which increases the cost to 269 GBP annually.
- Office – This plan will cost you 489 GBP for an entire year of unlimited private office and co-working days.
Previous clients of the company admired their client-centred and friendly team, which provides excellent customer support. Their facilities are also up-to-date, and they have a large location, which is a significant factor in choosing the perfect office space. However, there have been complaints about overcharging and technical mistakes, which led to a delay in reimbursements.
- Toffee Factory
While Toffee Factory is located at Newcastle, clients from Gateshead can still enjoy their amenities since it just takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes by car. The company has shared office and virtual office plans that you can utilize for your business. Their services also include reception from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays, as well as phone and internet access. You can also lease meeting rooms, and they even have outdoor spaces to spark creativity.
A customer praised the facility for its style and for being an excellent venue for its clients. It’s an outstanding meeting place for business owners and their customers or employees. Their staff was also commended for being friendly and helpful. You can also support local businesses that serve food nearby.
Flexible working spaces provide significant benefits to any business. They allow you to maintain professionalism with a gorgeous office without considerable investment upfront. These companies vary in pricing, so it just takes a little research to find the one that works within your budget without neglecting quality and efficiency.