Professional Video – How Can it Benefit Your Business?
Modern content marketing heavily features video – and professional video production should be part of your overall branding and online marketing strategy.
Videos, more than any other media form, work to engage online consumers and captivate your target audience. This is true not only for video placed on your website and ads but even more so when shared on your social media channels. Used cleverly, video marketing can deliver a wide array of measurable benefits for your business.
Why Adopt Video Marketing?
More than any other type of content, video demands attention and gives an insight into the unique relationship between your brand and your audience. It’s an essential component of any successful modern marketing strategy, being concise, measurable, and memorable.
Video can be used to:
- Attract new customers
- Share stories
- Raise brand awareness
- Elicit an emotional response
- Inspire consumer action
- Track engagement
- In 2021, there are more than 2 billion monthly users of YouTube – representing a third of the global online population.
- 85% of all US internet users watch online video content on at least a monthly basis.
- More than 50% of consumers wish to see more video content from their preferred brands. (HubSpot)
- 87% of marketers use video marketing in 2021.
- More than 90% of marketers report converting new leads via social media videos.
(*Source: research collated by markinblog.com)
Professional Video Production – Benefits to Your Business
- Influence Purchase Decisions – a majority of consumers claim that product videos positively influence their decision to buy, as well as improving their knowledge and understanding of products and services.
- Build Revenue – market research suggests video marketers enjoy almost 50% greater ROI over those marketers who do not use video.
- Boost SEO – adding video to your content strategy can help improve your search engine results page ranking, increasing user dwell-time on a website, which is a ranking indicator for Google.
- Increase Backlinks – by embedding video content into a post or page.
- Please Your Target Audience – most people are visual learners, and as such prefer video content over text or audio – meaning brands engage with more people with video than with text-alone emails, blogs, PDFs, and newsletters.
- Increase Traffic – elicit significantly more web traffic from search engine results when you employ video marketing.
- Increase Social Shares – social media can be a powerful marketing tool where your followers become lead generators on your behalf – especially when they share your posts.
- Boost Conversions – landing pages and social posts with videos elicit higher click through and web conversion rates. Videos on social media generate 1,200% more shares than image- and text-based content combined, according to researchers. It also boosts email marketing click rates.
The use of video as a marketing tool can boost lead generation by almost 70% per year – and this is an opportunity you can’t pass up for your business and your brand.
From explainer videos to video testimonials, vlogs to live streams, video ads to product reviews, demos and even video tutorials, video marketing is a crucial component of a successful modern marketing and branding strategy. A great video is compelling and shareable, and when crafted and promoted well, it can go viral in a matter of minutes to reach a global audience. An experienced, reputable marketing and branding agency like Twelve12 can provide you with premium, Hollywood-standard video production in Orange County and throughout the Los Angeles area to help you enjoy a new level of success online.
Alana Wills on behalf of Twelve12.com
Alana Wills is an experienced freelance content writer who works in collaboration with Twelve12.com, a top Orange County digital marketing, web design and branding agency.