Oxford Communique Review 2023 – Is It The Best Investing Newsletter?
What Is The Oxford Club?
Founded in 1989, the Oxford Club is a private financial club and international research publisher with more than 159,000 active members worldwide. Headquartered in Maryland, the Oxford Club offers access to two very successful newsletters – The Oxford Communique and The Oxford Income Letter –and 8+ specialized VIP trading services.
The Oxford Club started as a place where financial advisors and professional investors could gather and share ideas and has grown to be a powerhouse in the investment advice industry. All Oxford Club subscriptions come with full access to The Oxford Club portfolio, including weekly tweaks, on top of the regular monthly newsletters and actionable recommendations.
In this quick Oxford Clube review, I will go over the most successful Oxford Club newsletter: The Oxford Communique. If you want to read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full Oxford Club review.
Pros & Cons Of The Oxford Club
- Dozens of financial services to choose from
- Newsletters & VIP Trading Services
- Actionable recommendations for beginners
- Affordable subscriptions
- Excellent reviews on BBB (4.19/5)
- Direct contact with professional advisors
- VIP Trading Services can be expensive
- Limited educational resources
What Does The Oxford Communique Offer?
The Oxford Communique With Alexander Green is the Oxford Club’s flagship newsletter, led by Alexander Green. Alexander Green is a professional investment advisor and research analyst with decades of experience.
With the Oxford Communique subscription, you can access all Oxford Club portfolios plus weekly portfolio updates. The digital version of the Oxford Communique newsletter is delivered every month, with additional updates every week. Other benefits include:
- Full access to all Oxford Club portfolios
- Oxford Insights Weekly issues
- Access to exclusive content
- Bonus reports
- VIP access to Oxford Club’s customer support
For the complete list of benefits plus our takes on this service, check our full Oxford Communique review.
Oxford Communique Pro
The Oxford Communique Pro subscription includes everything from the standard Oxford Communique, plus access to:
- The Profit Accelerator
- State Of The Markets, by Alexander Green
- Market Outlook Monthly
- The Oxford Insight
- Wealthy Retirement
These additional features are newsletters, video calls, or expert insights directly from the pros. The Oxford Communique Pro subscription has a 90-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it out before committing to a full subscription.
Oxford Income Letter By Marc Lichtenfeld
The Oxford Income Letter is part of the Oxford Club’s top newsletter services. Led by Chief Strategy Strategist at Oxford Club Marc Lichtenfeld, the Oxford Income Letter offers weekly emails with key insights directly from the experts. Some other perks of this newsletter include:
- Breakdowns of the top dividend growth stocks
- Must-avoid investments
- Weekly Q&A sessions with Marc Lichtenfeld
- Oxford Income Blast actionable recommendations
Check out our full Oxford Income Letter review, where we break down how the Oxford Income Blast works and all other key features of this newsletter.
Oxford Club VIP Trading Services
If you’re not entirely convinced that the Oxford Communique is the right financial service for you, the Oxford Club offers 10+ VIP services with specialized recommendations for all types of traders and investors.
The Oxford Club VIP Trading Services include short- and long-term investment opportunities, individual stock recommendations, and high-profit, actionable recommendations. Some of their most successful VIP trading services are:
- Oxford Bond Advantage
- Oxford Microcap Trader
- Penny Options Trader
- The Momentum Alert
- The Insider Alert
Oxford Communique Fees
- Oxford Communique: $79/year
- Oxford Communique Pro: $199/year
- Oxford Income Letter: $49/year
The Oxford Club services are available for investors worldwide. Keep in mind that customers living outside the US may have to pay an additional, very small fee to cover VAT or GST costs. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit Oxford’s Club’s website
- Click Newsletters & Trading Services on the top right
- Select a newsletter or trading service
Oxford Communique Trustpilot Reviews
Oxford Communique has decent user reviews, with an average rating of 4.19 on Trustpilot. Here’s what some of those users have to say about Oxford Communique:
- “The best investing and trading service I have ever dealt with. Life-changing advice. They are a 5-star destination resort for all things financial and for advice on living a good life. Did I mention flawle5ss customer service? Well yeah, they got that too..” – Review from Frank N.
- “The Oxford Club is an excellent service; investment recommendations and strategies are well-explained, highly recommended, thanks!.” – Tony L.
- “I so appreciate the quick and helpful response to my question. The answer is given not only what I needed then but also how to find like answers in the future. Thank you, Oxford Club, for your continued support. .” – Gwen V.
- “I’ve emailed them several times and talked to them over the phone, both regarding subscription issues and questions about their investment approach. They have always been very responsive and friendly.” – Thomas H.
If you are not convinced that this particular service is for you – is the Oxford Communique newsletter worth it? –, we recommend checking out some alternatives in our full list of the best investment newsletters in 2023.
The Oxford Communique is one of The Oxford Club’s flagship products and one of the most established newsletters service worldwide. The Oxford Communique is an excellent option for beginners looking for actionable recommendations directly from the pros and for professional investors looking for a different point of view and detailed stock and market analysis. Whether you’re a beginner investor or you already have some experience, you can’t go wrong with the Oxford Communique.