Many Benefits of Buying Used Commercial Fans

Did you know that you could be saving money and energy using used fans in your warehouse? Buying used commercial fans can have many benefits for your business. It can save you money upfront, but it can also help you reduce your energy costs. In the long run, this can help your business become more profitable. 

Every business wants to save money and be more profitable. By switching to used fans, you could be doing both. There are billions of square feet of warehouse space in the U.S. alone. The average warehouse uses about 30% of its energy on lighting and ventilation.   

Here is the compiled list of benefits of using used commercial fans in your warehouse.

1. They are more affordable than new fans

About 30% of the cost of a new fan goes to pay for the materials. The other 70% is for shipping, marketing, and overhead. This means that you are only paying a fraction of the cost for a used fan. You can easily find used warehouse fans at many online retailers. 

Some people may be hesitant to buy used products, but there are many benefits. Other than the cost savings, you are also helping the environment. 

2. They use less energy

These fans can use up to 50% less energy than new fans as they are more efficient. In addition, they often have larger blades which help to move more air. This means that you can keep your warehouse cooler without using as much energy. For instance: if you buy wall-mounted fans, they will use even less power and 110 voltage. 

3. They are reliable and efficient

There is a misconception that used products are not as reliable as new products. However, this is not the case with commercial fans. Used fans are often just as reliable as new ones. They may even be more efficient because they have been tested and proven to work well. When you buy them, you can be sure that they will last for many years. 

The average lifespan of a commercial fan is about 15 years. This means that you can get a lot of use out of them before replacing them. 

4. You can find them in many sizes

No matter the size of your warehouse, you can find a product that will suit your needs. You can find small, medium, and large-sized fans to fit the size of your space. There are many different types of fans, so you can find the perfect one for your warehouse. Following are the kinds of fans you can purchase:

  • Industrial Barrel Fans: They are ideal for larger warehouses, and they can move a lot of air and keep your space cool.
  • Pedestal Fans: They are great for smaller warehouses as they are easy to move around and can be placed in different areas of your space.
  • Wall-Mounted: They are perfect for spaces that have limited floor space. These can be easily mounted on the wall and will still provide ample airflow.
  • Air Cannons: These are another great option for larger warehouses. They can circulate air over long distances and keep your space cool.

As you can see, there are many benefits to buying used warehouse fans for your facility. You can save money, but you will also be able to find the perfect product for your space. So, don’t wait any longer; start shopping today.

Adam Hansen

Adam is a part time journalist, entrepreneur, investor and father.