Which Are The High Paying Jobs For Felons That Offer A Good Second Chance?
Good jobs for a felony are not easy to find. There are millions in the country with felony convictions. It is difficult but is not impossible to get a decent or even high paying job with a felony record. There are many things that you need to keep in mind before applying for a job. The first & most important part is to have a resume in your hands. The eye-catching resume may increase your chances of getting a job. There are many professional websites which can help you in creating a resume even these websites do provide the option of “copy my resume downloads“. This will gives you a professional resume which you can use as a template and can create your own impressive resume. Lot of attorneys who get career coaching are taught these days to work with felons and help them with choosing new careers after they finish their time. click site to see more info on this.
It is definitely discouraging when one plunges in to the field in search of a good job. Another most disappointing factor, rather presumed factor is that the available jobs do not provide decent salary. But in reality there are high paying jobs that offer a second chance
Here Is A List Of Jobs You Can Have With A Felony Record
Welding And Office Support Jobs
- At the beginning the job offers $12 per hour. But it increases till $26 with experience. On the other hand, office support jobs begin at $13 per hour with very minimum upward mobility.
- Some welding jobs give training. But if one gets a vocational training at the welding schools, they can begin at higher scale. The welding schools offer no restriction to train a felony
- An electrician starts his career as an apprentice, till he learns the job to work on his own.
- Work as an assistant under an electrician. An experienced electrician can easily earn $53, 000 to $66, 000 per year. Thanks to Westline Electrical Services, who are Perth electrician company for helping us collecting all this data.
- The Heating Ventilation Air – Conditioning can be found in almost every office, homes, restaurants, etc. Some vehicles carry them too
- A HVAC technician can earn from $13 to $30 per hour based on his experience. This is actually a rough range. It increases with specialities.
- Technologies are updating every appliance towards luxury. Though the system is traditional, it will still be in use till yet another similarly feasible appliance gains its popularity.
- Carpentry is challenging but rewarding. For a felon, it is evocative to build something innovative and new everyday.
- There are categories in the field namely framing, flooring, drywall, cabinetry.
- There are opportunities in the field from a local construction to building a skyscraper, high bridges, tunnels and much more.
- Felons can learn the job through apprenticeships or by working as an assistant like an electrician.
- The salary varies from $35 to $75 per hour
- The army has made lots of changes to the recruitment processes. The Felons have a good career here.
- Many recruiters or agencies are unaware of the fact that felons are provided age waiver to apply to ROTC
- The pay in good in every military service.
Oil Field Jobs
- Though green energy is emerging, fossil fuels will be in use for a few more years.
- A felony can apply for oil rig operator.
- The salaries are $33,000 to $73,000
- The only drawback with the job is that the oil fields are located in remote areas. In such cases the felon can work for few years to begin his career and then switch over. This is because the first step of a felon is very challenging.