Features and Benefits of Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is Microsoft’s web-based software as a service solution used to plan resources throughout the company. This business planning software is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family and recipients of Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Increase financial visibility
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps companies make informed decisions by linking data and integrating it into sales, purchases, accounting, customer transactions and inventory.
- Companies can also improve the accuracy of their estimates by using data modeling and analysis functionality of this company’s own resource planning software. You can also use software to customize this report and then share it throughout the system with Microsoft Excel integration.
- Optimize your supply chain
- With integrated intelligence from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can estimate the optimal time for storage. This software also allows companies to use sales and inventory forecasts that are expected to be ordered in advance.
- You can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central toensure the right amount of inventory at any time. As a service solution, this software automatically calculates stock, reorder points and delivery times. It also offers a replacement if the item you have requested is lost.
- Increase sales and improve services
- With Business Central, you can prioritize sales based on your earning potential. You can also monitor all customer interactions while receiving instructions on cross-sales, sales, and all renewal options throughout your sales cycle.
- Companies can also get a complete review of their workload, service assignments and employee skills for effective work assignments.
- Prepare the project on time and on budget
- With this type of enterprise resource planning software, you can create, manage and track all of your company’s customer projects by creating a schedule that can be further developed and modified to ensure project profitability.
- Companies can also improve the decision making process by using this software as a service solution. Real profitability data can be used to track product status and resource utilization metrics.
If you want to move your processes to the cloud, Dynamics 365 Business Central is a good choice for your business strategy. This product covers all your basic operational requirements – from finance and human resources to the warehouse and supply chain. In addition, it offers 24/7 access, real-time information flow and reduction in hardware costs caused by cloud solutions.
Some ERP solutions are developed for professional service companies with broad functions for accounting and project accounting, but with little or no inventory or production capacity. In its core package, Business Central offers warehouse and supply chain management with the option to upgrade to a premium range that includes sophisticated inventory management, production, and field service management.
The more you think about it, the more you’ll realize that business central is extremely beneficial for you and your business. Once you are organized in this context, you will be able to better focus on things of more importance in a better and efficient way!