5 Cloud Based Apps that Eliminate the Invoicing “Paper” Mountain
So you’re struggling to remove the mounds of paper invoices tossed around your desk? It’s an issue that I’ve heard that small business owners suffer from… a lot!
Let’s be honest…keeping up with invoices is a pain in the #$%! It’s time-consuming, and down-right frustrating to say the least.
Fortunately, there are online and web based apps that you can use to simplify this process.
What are cloud-based invoicing apps?
Cloud invoicing apps are simply applications that run via the internet. These apps make it super easy for you to keep track of all of your invoices and payments from a single dashboard.
5 Ways Cloud Based Apps Simplify Invoicing
Here is a look at 5 ways that cloud based apps can help you eliminate your paper invoicing mountain:
- You can send invoices to your clients via email (eliminating the need to purchase stamps)
- You can manage and track ALL of your payments from one place
- You can send invoices on the go and from anywhere in the world (as long as you are using a device with an internet connection)
- You can easily accept credit card payments via your invoices online
- You can setup automated recurring payments to your clients
Please Note: The software apps listed in this post are applications that I have used at some point in my entrepreneurship journey! I do not believe in recommending tools that I have not used myself.
Eliminate Your Paper Mountain of Invoices with these 5 Apps
1. Freshbooks – one of the world’s most popular online invoicing apps that allows you to spend less time billing and more time getting paid”. Freshbooks lets you send invoices, track expenses, track time and more. If you want to give Freshbooks a trial run, you can do so for free for 30 days.
- Invoiceable – a cloud based app that I am a huge fan of. Invoiceable makes it super easy to send invoices to your customers, track them, manage them and accept credit card payments online.
3. Get Harvest – another cloud based app that offers a ton of flexibility as far as invoicing goes.
One of the features that I loved the most about Get Harvest is the expense tracking capabilities that the software has. As with Invoiceable and Freshbooks, you can send and manage all of your invoices online and more. Get Harvest currently has 3 invoicing options available and also a FREE plan as well.
4. Blinksale – Loved the fact that they have Unlimited invoicing for just 15.00 a month!
Blinksale has a very easy to use interface, eye catching invoices and most importantly streamlines the process of invoicing super easy, letting you send invoices on the fly anytime and anywhere via the web. I also loved the fact that they have “Thank You Notes” that you can send to your clients as well using their interface.
5. Invoicera – Is an additional web based invoicing app that I have tested and used before. Like the other invoicing apps mentioned, this app is jam packed with features that include time tracking, the ability to send estimates to your clients, timesheet creation and more!
Invoicera currently offers 3 paid subscription plans and a free plan for users that only need to invoice up to 3 clients.
So hey, if you’re having difficulties getting rid of “mounds” of invoices, give these 5 apps a try. I promise you that it will simplify the billing and invoicing process for you…streamlining the entire process.
Nice List !
Its great to see an invoicing application which I prefer is in the above list i.e. Invoicera. It is a feature rich solution helps to create and send professional invoices in minutes.
Got easy user interface and is affordable too. Would recommend this to all.