5 SEO Strategies to Turn your Online Business Around
The year 2020 will certainly go down in history as one of the worst in memory, as the global pandemic swept across the world, destroying many businesses along the way. Many small businesses were forced to close down and if your busines survived but is in need of some help, here are a few proven SEO strategies that might just be the answer.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Millions of consumers use Google and other search engines to source products and services and by hiring a leading SEO agency, they can work their magic and in a matter of months, can have your website on page one of search results and that would mean a huge spike in web traffic. The SEO technician uses several strategies to achieve their goals, including specific keyword insertion on the target website, which Google recognises.
- Social Media Marketing – Literally billions of people around the world are daily users of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and every business should be striving to create a strong online presence on all social media platforms. If you enlist the help of a social media marketing agency, they will quickly generate and maintain a healthy following, which should lead to increased sales.
- Web Design – You might be happy with your web platform, but ask an SEO technician what they think and you can be sure they will make some recommendations. Here is an excellent website that might inspire you, https://hairyman.com.au/, which is colourful, quick to load and very easy to navigate. Remember that your website is your digital shop window and if it looks a little amateurish, that’s not going to attract people. Check out these great website design tips.
- Blogging – You might be wondering how writing blogs could possibly help your business; they do so by flooding the Internet with inbound links to your website by way of professionally-written articles that are posted on independent blog sites, each with a carefully crafted link to your landing page. When an online consumer searches with Google, they may find one of your blogs and while reading this, they click on your link and are then taken to your landing page. You can also post these on a blog page you create on your own site and with the correct wording, Google will note your prominence and rank you accordingly.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – PPC is a very cost-effective way to get your message in front of the right people at the right time and with an SEO agency in your corner, you will enjoy a healthy ROI. Indeed, many small businesses have a standing order to ensure ongoing PPC advertising, after all, if something works, it makes sense to keep it going. Click here for further reading on digital marketing from the Australian government.
Unless you happen to be an IT wizard, you are advised to talk to an SEO agency, who would first carry out an online audit to establish your current online profile and then recommend strategies to boost your web traffic.