5 Reasons to Buy your Home in a Gated Community Zone
It doesn’t matter which country you currently reside in, living in a secure community setting has many advantages over a regular home, especially regarding home security. Urban life brings with it the constant threat of mindless violence and property theft, and should there be a protest, you don’t want it to be outside your home for obvious reasons. Here are just some of the benefits of living in a gated residential zone.
- Peace of Mind – When you live in a housing area that has manned security, only authorised people are allowed to enter, so there’s next to no chance that your home would be a target for a burglar. One city where you will find many such residential living zones is Bangkok, with the development at benyapha.com/บ้านเบญญาภา-ปลวกแดง/ being a very popular location, as it has all the amenities you would expect in a 5-star residential development. It is also very comforting to know that at night time, there are security guards on patrol, ensuring that no intruders can access the zone.
- Communal Amenities – When you reside in a gated community, there are top amenities such as a swimming pool and fitness centre, while many larger developments have shops, restaurants and convenience stores, which means you don’t have to leave the housing area when you need to shop. There could be a laundry service that actually delivers your cleaned and pressed garments to your door. Here are a few tips to help avoid fraud when looking to buy property, which is a must read for all would-be homeowners.
- The Kids Can Play Outside – While it is never wise to let your kids play on the regular street, you can safely allow them out if you live within a secure community residential area. The development would likely have at least one park with a few rides, while many have a communal lake, where you can hire small boats, which is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Your kids would make friends with others of similar age, and they can play together in the security of your residential development.
- Grounds Maintenance – The communal areas of the housing estate would be the responsibility of the developer, and they would hire several gardeners to trim the hedges, cut the grass and sweep the roads. This ensures that your living area is always neat and tidy and free of litter, and while there might be a small annual fee for each property owner, it is well worth it.
- Prices are Higher – When you buy a property in a secure residential development, you can be sure of getting your asking price, should you ever decide to sell up and move on. People prefer to live within the safety and security of a gated community, and this is reflected in the house prices. Here is some UK government guidance for installing CCTV to protect your home.
As you can see, there are indeed many benefits to living within a gated residential property, and all it takes to find such housing developments is a Google search.