5 Excellent Resources to Help You Master Pinterest Marketing for Small Business
I hope that your weekend was good. It seems like there is just not enough hours in the day to get things done here lately. But I digress.
I did get some reading done this weekend and stumbled on an awesome podcast by one of my favorite bloggers – Lisa Irby (of 2CreateaWebsite.com) entitled “How to Build Traffic with Pinterest“.
Lisa’s podcast delivers some great information concerning Pinterest and ways that you can use it to drive traffic to your website or blog (if you have one) .
I also listened to the video below from April Marie Tucker that gives specific tips on How to Get More Traffic and Sales Using Pinterest. When you have time, pleaseeee check out this video.
April does an amazing job of breaking down what you need to do to setup boards on Pinterest, how to add keywords that you would like to rank for and more.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social platform that allows you to share images or videos by adding them to “boards” – based on the things you like.
Interesting Stats About Pinterest for Business
Here are some interesting stats about Pinterest:
- Pinterest currently has 70 million users
- Pinterest accounts for 25% of referral traffic (Digiday)
- Pinterest generates 4x more revenue (per click) than Twitter and 27% more clicks than Facebook (Social Media Today)
Five Resources for Mastering Pinterest Marketing for Small Business
I’ve rounded up a list of great resources that you can use to get ideas on how to market your business with Pinterest. And here they are…
- The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Pinterest Marketing – Hubspot
56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest – Copyblogger
- How to Use Pinterest for Small Business – Forbes
- 3 Ways to Use Pinterest for Business – Gini Dietrich with Spin Sucks
- How to Use Pinterest to Market Your Small Business – Jessica Swanson with Shoestring Marketing University.
Are there any Pinterest marketing guides or resources that you would like to share with us? If so, please drop me a line below.