Monthly Small Business Tips & News Roundup (August 2015)
Hey peeps! Here are some of the latest and greatest in small business and entrepreneurship from around the web. Enjoy!
1. Planning to launch a business for the first time? If so, here is a list of 25 cities worth moving to
2. You’ve landed an appointment with a new client. Now it’s time to make your sales presentation. Learn How to Nail A Sales Presentation with these tips. To dress up your sales presentation, checkout these templates from Hubspot.
3. Looking for a recession proof business to start? Here is a list of 10 Businesses That Can Weather Any Economy
Sales and Marketing
1. Do you want to start using video to market your business? Check out this link to the Essential Guide to Video Marketing.
2. Are you looking for ways to boost engagement in your email marketing campaigns? Here is a link to a post that covers 10 of the Best (and Worst) Performing Words in Email Subject Lines.
3. Marketing content across different platforms can be very overwhelming. Slideshare is a great resource that you can leverage for content marketing. Here is a post covering 4 Ways to Build Content Marketing Authority with SlideShare.
1. Google Plus is one of my favorite sites for networking and also traffic generation. In this post, Priya Shah covers 6 Google+ Features that you Can Use to Promote Your Business.
2. Want to grow your Twitter following organically without paid advertising? Here is an excellent guide that features tips on How to Grow Your Twitter Following
3. Are you spending too much time on social networks? Check out this great post from Neil Patel that covers 6 Ways to Be More Efficient on Social Media.
Small Business Technology
1. On the hunt for accounting software for your business? This post covers 10 Pieces of Accounting Software Perfect for a Rapidly Growing Small Business. Here is an additional post that covers accounting software that small businesses are using.
2. Ready to step up your social media marketing game? Check out these 17 Tools That’ll Take Your Social Media Marketing Results to The Next Level. One of my favs (Feedly) made the list!
3. Want to run your business from anywhere? Here is a post covering 24 Tools to Run Your Business From Anywhere in the World
Thanks for tuning in! Until the next time…