Lead Generation Using Social Media: 5 Fantastic Resources for Twitter
Hello again and Happy Tuesday,
This week I’m continuing my blog post series on Lead Generation using Social Media. Today’s post will cover lead generation using Twitter.
It’s no secret that I’m a huge proponent of leveraging Twitter as a resource for online marketing. I’ll be the first to admit that when I first started using the platform, I was very skeptical. I figured that Twitter was just another social media platform that probably wouldn’t benefit small business owners and bloggers all that much.
It wasn’t until I had a very well-known and respected columnist in the small business community from the New York Times link to not one- but several of my blog posts here on Small Business Sense that Twitter made a believer out of me.
Presently, here’s what’s happening in the world of Twitter:
- There are currently over 645 million active users on Twitter
- 51% of active users follow companies, brands, or products (Source: Edison)
- 70% of small businesses are on Twitter (Source: MediaBistro)
- 85% of followers feel more connected with a small business after following them (Source: Twitter)
How to Generate Leads with Twitter?
As far as generating leads using Twitter, here are a few resources that you can use for lead generation using Twitter:
- Social Media Examiner – How to Generate Twitter Leads With Their New Lead Generation Cards
- Marketo Blog – Optimizing Twitter for Lead Generation
- Advertising Age – Six Ways B-to-B Marketers Can Use Twitter to Generate Leads
- Wishpond – 6 Sure-fire Methods to Generate Email Leads Using Twitter
- Entrepreneur.com – 14 Steps to Generating Leads on Twitter
Cheers all, and here’s to getting some great leads for your biz using Twitter. If you enjoyed this article, I would love for you to share it via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.