eWay-CRM vs. Monday: Free Version Comparison
Good things often come with high price tags. Fortunately, there are multiple customer relationship management (CRM) systems that can give you great value for your tight budget.
Typical examples include eWay-CRM and Monday. In this article, we will show you a comprehensive free version comparison of eWay-CRM and Monday. Let’s get going!
eWay-CRM is a full-featured CRM solution embedded right into Microsoft Outlook. With the help of eWay-CRM, you can effectively manage contacts, companies, sales, marketing, and projects.
Considering the financial burdens that small-to-medium businesses face, eWay-CRM offers a free version with many excellent features. Let’s discover what this free CRM offers!
- Available contact, sales, tasks, project, and direct mailing tools modules
- Customizable Form Designer
- Inbuilt Word & PDF templates (i.e., for invoices, project sheets)
- Unlimited number of records
- Sufficient cloud storage of 200MB
- Outstanding email support
- Accessible new upgrades/updates
- Daily backups
Its free plan is impressive and can provide the necessary features for your business. For more advanced features, you can take advantage of its Premium plan for 30 days for free. Don’t hesitate to contact their professional, knowledgeable, and friendly customer support for more information.
Monday looks like pretty standard project management software. This free CRM offers:
- 1 week of activity history stored
- 1000 items (tasks, notes, contacts, etc.)
- No guests (read-only viewers)
- No automation or integrations
- Only kanban-view of boards
With these limitations in mind, Monday’s free version is likely to work for personal projects or very small teams looking for a light CRM system.
If you’re only working with small projects or teams, Monday might be a good choice for you. However, if you desire more than that, eWay-CRM’s free version can satisfy you. Just think about that carefully before making any decision!