6 Benefits of Network Attached Storage for Small Business
** Updated 2015 **
NAS storage systems have become popular solutions for small businesses in the data storage arena.
A NAS is a (Network Attached Storage) device that provides a centralized point of storage that small businesses can use to backup their critical data and files.
Most of the NAS storage systems available on the market today come jam packed with a ton of features such as embedded backup software applications and remote access capabilities.
Some of main benefits of Network Attached Storage device for small business data storage are:
- NAS devices are easy to setup; You don’t have to be “tech savvy” to set one up
- NAS devices are affordable backup and storage solutions; There are no expensive licenses to purchase
- NAS devices offer Redundancy using RAID technology in case of hard drive failures. This simply means that you can use multiple hard drives to backup your data and if one fails, there is another one available to take over your backups.
- You will have a peace of mind knowing your data is being backed up regularly and stored in a secure location
- Remote Access; You can access your files anytime and anywhere
- You will get more bang for your buck; With a NAS system, you will get more value for your money with this all-in-one backup and storage solution for your business.
The Top Five NAS Devices for Small Businesses of 2015
According to PC Mag, these five NAS Devices are the creme de la creme for 2015.
Honorable Mention: DLINK DNS 320 Network Attached Storage Device
If you are a small business owner that is looking for an affordable and easy to setup backup solution, I highly recommend purchasing a Network Attached Storage Device for your business.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also enjoy this video tutorial that shows you how to setup a DLINK DNS 320 Network Attached Storage Device. (I’m recommending this device because I use it for data storage) 🙂