5 Services That you Can Find Online
Ever since the arrival of Covid-19, we have relied more on the Internet, as this is a form of communication that eliminates human contact, while many people switched to working from home in a bid to stop the spread of the virus. Here are a few services that you can now find online.
- Mental Health Counselling – This is very important, especially during these troubled times when many small businesses simply fold and you can book a session with a qualified counsellor through an online platform that uses Zoom for video meetings. You might be going through a divorce or are stressed over unpaid debts, whatever it is that is bothering you, there is professional assistance in the form of virtual counselling.
- Vehicle Insurance – With affordable 1st class car insurance from Rabbit Finance, you don’t have to leave your home to obtain immediate cover, and the Internet empowers you to make easy comparisons, ensuring you get the best deals. Indeed, you can source every type of insurance from the online broker and a secure online payment sees the cover begin, which gives you peace of mind. If you need to make a claim on your home insurance, this can also be done online and you’ll receive a cheque in the mail after a few weeks.
- Yoga & Pilates Classes – If you would like to stay in shape during the lockdown, there are yoga and Pilates studios that offer virtual classes, which are cheaper than regular sessions at the studio and you have real-time audio and video with the instructor. You can even hire a virtual personal trainer, who will be with you in a virtual sense, as you go through your exercise routine. Click here for information on financial aid when unemployed.
- Legal Advice – Every law firm would already be offering virtual consultations and when you book the meeting, you can upload documents for the lawyer to study prior to the video call. They offer an online service for their many services, from divorce to create trust funds and will writing and this saves you money when compared to regular consultations.
- Antique Appraisal – If you want to know the value of a particular antique piece, the antique dealer would invite you to a Zoom video call and they can examine the item and give you an accurate appraisal, just as if they were in the same room. Equally so, if you are looking to acquire an antique, this can be carried out in a virtual sense and if necessary, a private viewing can be arranged.
We are using the Internet in an increased capacity due to the pandemic and we can expect to see more online services as we head into 2021.