Coworking Spaces – Is It Suitable for the Employees?
One thing that the pandemic has left amongst us is the new way of living and working. During these past two years, many have accustomed themselves to working from home. While several people like this new trend that has caught on, a few miss going to the office.
Not because they miss their nagging boss or peeping coworker, but for the sake of routine and conviction. This pandemic has left a lot of uncertainty lingering around causing mental trouble to us all. And, as they say, necessity is the mother of invention – people have found a new way to go to a physical office without actually going to their office!
Confused? The answer is simple. Coworking spaces!
How does it work?
The real estate company spaces that are empty or partially filled have now found a new way to fill the room. Many would prefer to visit space and work with their undivided concentration without worrying about cooking lunch or nosy kids!
The spaces provide a desk, a chair, a comfortable ambience and a cafeteria to all the employees alike. You don’t have to be concerned about which company you belong to, as long as you pay a minimum membership fee.
Many are finding it really useful and looking for such coworking space around their city. Now you can find one too! With the help of advanced AI websites like GetEmail.io, finding the email contact of the space owner is a piece of cake!
This website is a freemium email address finder that fetches the email contact of any professional from any place in just a matter of seconds. It also comes with a chrome extension to your LinkedIn account so, finding the email contact on this website becomes very simple!
What are the benefits?
Working at coworking spaces, you benefit more from just meeting new people. Here are some of the advantages to go to a working space,
- It improves the sense of entrepreneurship.
- The spaces are more inspiring and pleasing to the eyes than your regular offices.
- Freelancing appears to become more normal since you get to meet other freelancers.
- As mentioned above, you get to meet different people with similar tastes and works.
- It becomes easier to travel while you work. No more hassling with the hotel desk for a proper internet connection!
- A few coworking spaces are available 24/7 all 365 days. So, you don’t have to worry about availability.
- No annoying and nosy coworkers to look over your shoulder. We all have switched Alt+Tab buttons every time someone passed by our desk, haven’t we?!
- Some spaces have open areas and working spaces near the garden or plants. You can use that to your advantage of finding your comfort zone.
We can only think of the benefits when it comes to coworking spaces. But, just considering the positives is never enough. You should also see the negatives and weigh for yourself if the space deems fit for you!
Here are some rough corners,
- An employee dealing with sensitive information might find it rather paranoid working in such spaces.
- The membership fee might be high, but the returns don’t match up to it.
- Since there are people from diverse companies, one might not focus enough on their work.
- Lastly, there is a greater chance of having less privacy than you imagined.
Weighing the options, operating in a coworking space sounds better and productive than being inattentive at home. Try out for a month and see for yourself!