5 Cost Effective Digital Marketing Strategies to Consider
If you run a small business and are looking to invest in some SEO, there are many strategies that can be employed to drive traffic to your website. It all depends on the type of business and how much you are prepared to spend on SEO; something that needs to be ongoing if you want long-term success, and in order to help you choose the right services, here are a few popular SEO services you should try.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Millions of consumers rely on Google when searching for services and products and if your site is Google optimised, you will enjoy a much higher ranking, which should lead to a rise in web traffic. Some SEO agencies boldly boast that they can put your platform on page 1 of Google search results and if they can, you will smash all your previous sales records. It takes time to take a website from page 36 to the first ten search results, so be prepared for a continued monthly investment, which will give you a healthy return on investment.
- Email Marketing – Yes it’s old, but still very effective and with a top company that offers professional email marketing in Australia, your existing customers will receive amazing offers and promotions, while potential clients are also targeted. Research tells us that people read emails far more than SMS or a social media notification and if you hire a team of email marketers, you can expect good results.
- Social Media Marketing – Perhaps the most powerful platform for the small business, opening accounts with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is a must do! Rather than randomly posting, hand over control of all social media pages to a team of SMM experts and they will gradually develop a large local following; whether you are a vet or a plumber, this will put you in a good place within your local community. Facebook Advertising is complex, but with an SEO agency in your corner, you can get a great ROI from this, plus it does wonders for your branding. Digital safety is another aspect to consider, as this article highlights.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – PPC is another complex strategy that has many variables to select the users that see your ads; it can seem like a nightmare for a newbie, but if you hook up with a good SEO agency, they can create a dynamic PPC campaign on Facebook and YouTube and that will deliver results. The great thing about PPC is you decide on your budget and once you see a return, make it an ongoing campaign, changing the ads from time to time, tweaking the program for optimum results.
- Design your Own App – This is the latest trend and you can deliver rich content to the customer’s digital device, while also providing a convenient way to order products. The cost of the app will bring a healthy return in the long term, plus your customers will love it!
If you would like to learn more about digital marketing in Australia, here is a government website with a lot of relevant information. When you approach an SEO agency, they will tailor their services to make the best out of your investment and hopefully, sales will rise as more and more people discover your business.