Happy Wednesday everyone! I am still recuperating from last week, but wanted to make sure that I delivered this blog post for you guys.
Getting traffic to your website is one thing, but capturing that traffic is an entirely different one. The goal of lead generation is to get prospects to show they are interested in your products and services.
In order to do this, you need to create some type of free or low-cost item that you can offer to prospective customers in your target market. These types of items are called Lead Generation Magnets.
What are lead generation magnets?
Lead generation magnets are essentially free resources that can help you capture and convert leads and also educate your prospects– (MarketingProfs). A few companies and people that seem to do this very well are:
I’ve used lead generation magnets for a while now and have found them to be very helpful with:
- Educating prospects that may be interested in my services
- Building highly qualified lists
- Providing valuable information about my services
For today’s blog post, I’ve rounded up a great list of 15 types of lead generation magnets that you can easily create to attract leads in your business.
Please note: When creating your lead generation magnet, be sure that you are creating information based on the market that you are targeting.
- Free Reports
- Case Studies
- Free eBooks
- eGuides, Step-By-Step and How to Guides
- Free Training Videos (Reginald Stinson – Social Media Marketing Training Video
- Explainer Videos (Check out Neil Patel’s CrazyEgg Explainer Video
- Mini Kits
- Tip Sheets (McarthyandKing.com)
- Q&A Sheets (McarthyandKing.com)
- Fact Sheets
- Audio CD’s
- Testimonial Book
- Free Product Samples and Trials
Some Examples of Lead Generation Magnets
5 Places to Use Your Lead Generation Magnets
- Your website
- Landing Pages
- Trade Shows
- Direct Mail
- Advertisements (online and offline)
Lead generation magnets are powerful marketing weapons that you can use in your business to generate leads and educate your prospects. I hope that this list gives you a starting point for creating a lead generating magnet that you can use in your business. Cheers!
If you enjoyed this blog post, I would love for you to share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.