Let’s face it, when creating email marketing campaigns the subject line is going to be the determining factor in whether your email gets opened or sent to the trash bin. As a matter of fact, according to a survey taken by ConvinceandConvert.com statistics show that email recipients open email based on subject line alone. I actually do not find this to be surprising at all because I am in fact one of these types of individuals.
Furthermore with the amount of emails that I receive on a daily basis, I usually do a quick scan of the email subject line and will immediately delete anything that I see coming across as “Spam”.
What are Catchy Email Subject Lines?
Catchy email subject lines help you get your emails opened by your intended recipients.
If you are having a hard time getting prospects to open your emails, I have put together a list of 10 catchy email subject lines that will help increase your open rates. And Off we go!
1. <Recipient Name> Important Announcement!
2. <Recipient Name> You should see this…
3. <Recipient Name> Did you receive my last email?
4. <Recipient Name> Have you read this?
5. <Recipient Name> It’s finally here! – startupnation.com
6. <Recipient Name> Are you ready?
7. <Recipient Name> This can’t be true….
8. <Recipient Name> How to <Insert More Information> Example: How to Lower Your Car Payment
9. <Recipient Name> Please open this before <Day of the Week>
10. <Recipient Name> I want to give you this free <Gift,Guide,Report>
So tell me, are there any email subject lines that you have been using that receive high open rates. If so, I would love for you to share them. Make it a great day!