Hey there! Have you started using Expensify yet? If you are, then you have probably experienced the great difference it makes in tracking, organizing and reporting your business expenses. I’m sure that it will change your business for the better.
Now, as much as I want to discuss the greatness of Expensify, it will certainly be best for us to move on to today’s segment of the Top 5 Free Mobile Business Applications.
Top 5 Free Mobile Business Applications for 2013: Square Register
Square Register is a mobile application that you can use to accept credit card payments directly with your Smartphone. Yes, you read that right. With Square, you can be on the mountains or at the beach and still be able to accept payments with ease.
With the square register mobile business app, you can:
• Record cash payments
• Accept debit and credit card payments with the free card reader
• Quickly view your transaction history
Still not convinced of this app’s usability?
The following benefits Square offers will surely get you scrambling to download and use it:
• Your data is stored on a secure server, not on your mobile device.
• You can access your credit card transactions and data from your Smartphone anytime and anywhere.
• You can receive payments in 1-2 days directly into your bank account.
• You can access and manage your business online with the Square dashboard.
• Sales analytics are continuously being delivered so you know what sells and when.
The Square Register App is a great mobile business application that can certainly give your small business a nice boost and is highly recommended.
To find out more information about Square Register, check out the following link.
Don’t forget to check back here at Small Business Sense next week as we will be counting down the top three remaining free mobile business applications for small business. Later guys!