Well hello again! How has your week been going so far? I hope it’s been well. Sooooo……when I started my consulting business in 2009, I was looking for a cost-effective solution phone system solution that would help me present a professional small business image to my clients.
Since I was running my business on a shoestring budget, I knew that I needed something that would not cost me a ton of money. After scouring the internet for a bit…I ran across an amazing phone solution called a Virtual Office Phone System.
What is a Virtual Office Phone System?
A virtual office phone system is quite simply an internet-based phone system that allows you to connect with your staff using one number – either a local or toll-free number.
7 Benefits of a Virtual Office Phone System
- You can use ONE phone number for all of your business needs—either Toll Free or Local Number to reach your team members
- Pay one flat rate every month for your phone service
- Access and manage your virtual office phone system from the Internet anywhere and anytime
- Access to an Auto Attendant system………that allows your callers to hear custom greetings and menus when they call your business number
- Create customized greetings and Auto Attendant messages for your company for your callers
- Use and access to downloadable Mobile Virtual Office Phone System Smartphone Applications to make and receive phone calls from your cell phone. What’s great about this feature is that you can do the following all from your cell phone:
a. Make and receive calls from your smartphone. Calls will show up as your Virtual Office Phone number and not your cell phone number
b. Receive incoming message and fax notifications from callers to your business
c. Manage your phone calls, faxes and other messages separately
- Receive voicemail notifications to a designated email address
I have to say, I am always amazed by the technology that is available in today’s market. I have to say, as an entrepreneur who has used a Virtual Office phone system in my businesses, that this is one form of technology that I believe can truly benefit small businesses.
Psssstttt! Here is a video demonstration of Ring Central….the current Virtual Office Phone System that I use in my business.