Conceivably the greatest thing about starting a small business online is that it gives us so much freedom. We can work when we want and where we want. We can manage our businesses even if we are literally thousands of miles from home—on a travel to Europe, Africa, or Asia. How awesome is that?
Speaking of travels, there is one free mobile business app that will help you create the perfect itineraries in a short amount of time, wherever you may be. This mobile application is none other than TripIt!.
Top 2 Mobile Business App for 2013: TripIt
TripIt is basically a travel assistant. It stores all your travel data and plans, and notifies you of the things you need to do once you are at your destination. More than those, TripIt offers the following features:
- Automatically creates itineraries with the information (e.g., flight and hotel confirmations) sent to email@example.com
- Easily add details to itineraries such as maps, photos, and more
- 24/7 online access
- Allows sharing with everyone you like to keep them updated and connect with them for the duration of your travel
If you get TripIt Pro, which costs $49 a year, you will get these added features:
- Notifications for alternate flights, flight cancellations, delays, gate changes, and available refunds
- Get nice perks like free membership to Regus and Hertz #1 Club
- Give itinerary access to anyone you like
If you are a little hesitant about spending money on this app, you can take advantage of TripIt’s 30-day trial period to see whether it satisfies your needs or not.
As you can see, the great features of the top two in our free mobile business applications make it a must-have for frequent travelers and adventurous business owners. I really urge you to give this app a try. Stay Tuned for Thursday’s post as we will count down to our Number one Mobile Application for Small Businesses.
Oh… and in the meantime, here is a short video that will show you how to use the TripIt Mobile App. Enjoy!