Hey there and Happy Thursday everyone!
Before I move into the blog post, I want to personally Thank each and every one of you that participated in the short survey that I sent out on yesterday. It really means a lot to me that you took time out of your busy schedules to complete it. So again…Thanks J
Now on to today’s post.
Please note: This blog post was originally shared on the TDS Business Blog – a company that I write for a regular basis.
In this presentation that I am sharing with you today, I cover 5 tips that you can use in the process of rebranding a small business. The key takeaways are as follows:
Five Tips for Rebranding a Small Business
- Create a plan of action and strategy for re-branding your business. Include the following information in your re-branding plan:
- Why your company is re-branding
- The costs associated with re-branding your business
- How you will make the transition
- Update all of your company’s marketing and branding collateral
- Run a poll with your current customers, business partners and associates
- Hire freelancers where necessary
- Let everyone know that you are rebranding your business!
Here’s that presentation:
Happy Branding all!