Happy Thursday yall,
Today I’m kicking off a blog post series entitled: “Lead Generation Using Social Media”. In these posts, I’ll be adding links to resources and guides you can use to get ideas for lead generation strategies that you can use in your own social media marketing efforts.
The platforms that I will be covering include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. To kick things off, we will start with the “social media giant” – Facebook.
Why use Facebook for lead generation?
Glad you asked. Here are three main reasons you should:
- Facebook currently has 1.28 billion users
- 70% of Facebook users are engaged and connected with a local business
- 47% of Americans say Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior
5 Facebook Lead Generation Resources
- Hubspots Article – 6 Types of Facebook Posts that Will Help You Generate Leads
- Internet Business Mastery’s – How to Become a Lead Generation Machine
- Social Media B2B – 3 Ways B2B Companies Should Be Using Facebook For Lead Generation
- Jon Loomer’s Guide – 6 Ways to Capture Leads from Facebook
- Entrepreneur.com – Five Ways to Find Leads from Facebook
As you can see, lead generation using Facebook is a must these days, especially since there are more than a billion active people that use this platform.
So tell us, what lead generation techniques are you currently using in your business? We would love to know.
Cheers and have a great weekend!