Going social is without doubt the best way to market a business, be it a startup or a multi-national corporation, today.
Have you gone social yet? If not, then you are definitely missing out on a lot of great things such as a massive following, valuable market insights, and more.
You should stop hesitating, start creating social media profiles, and begin using the social media tools I will share with you today.
Five Useful Tools for Social Media Marketing
Right now, there are literally thousands of social media marketing tools to choose from. However, these five tools will help you get a nice head start toward success:
A social media management system established on 2008, HootSuite allows you to integrate your social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. It offers a wide array of features that will easily help you schedule content, track your progress, and compare results between your different campaigns.
Currently, HootSuite (aff link) offers three plans:
- Free—this is for basic users, and is best used by entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Pro—at $8.99 per month, this plan offers better analytics reports, integration (e.g., with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights), management capabilities, RSS feed limit, and more. This is most suited for serious users and small to medium-sized businesses.
- Enterprise—the perfect tool for large-scale companies, this plan encompasses unlimited social media profiles, thousands of team members, geo-targeting, priority support, and other professional services.
Similar to HootSuite, Buffer allows you to integrate your social media profiles and schedule posts. Contrary to HootSuite, though,
- A more user-friendly dashboard
- Pick specific dates and times for each of your profile
- A web browser extension for easier posting and profile management
- Integration with URL shortener, bit.ly
Currently, Buffer offers two plans:
- Awesome Plan for $10 per month
This social media marketing tool is completely focused on analytics and optimization. Although there are already numerous analytics tools you can use to monitor your social profiles, Crowdbooster easily stands out due to these cool features:
- Real-time analyses of your social media profiles and posts
- Tips for most optimum posting schedules and engagement strategy
- Reports for most engaging posts and influential followers
- Ability to download data as CSV
Right now, you can choose from three plans:
- $9 per month for 2 profiles (Facebook page and Twitter account)
- $39 per month for 10 profiles and email support
- $99 per month for 30 profiles, email support, and phone support
Cyfe is perhaps the most powerful social media tracking tool as it allows users to integrate numerous widgets including :
- Google Analytics
With the pre-built widgets, you can easily create dashboards that display data about your posts, your reach, and your progress. Aside from that, you can create custom dashboards by mixing reports from several widgets to get a clearer view of how your social media campaign is progressing.
With Cyfe, you can choose from two plans:
- Premium at $19 per month (or $14 if paid annually) for unlimited dashboards and widgets
Disqus is another popular social media marketing tool that has several great benefits, which can certainly help you succeed with social media marketing:
- It makes your websites and blogs more social since it allows commenting via social media profiles (e.g., Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter).
- It allows for easier sharing.
- It pulls commenter’s profile picture and consequently allow the user to add photos (JPEG, PNG, and non-animated GIF) and YouTube videos to comments.
- Comments contribute to your SEO campaign, increasing your chances of getting higher search and page rankings.
Social butterfly or not, it will certainly bid you well to plan, create, and continuously improve your social media profiles. Get started with your path toward success by incorporating the nifty marketing tools I shared with you today.