Hello again and happy Tuesday! I hope that you enjoyed your labor day weekend.
A business card is one of the least expensive – yet most effective and budget friendly marketing resources that business owners can have.
However, with the amount of business cards that I have received in years past from attending events, conferences and etc., the one thing that I’ve noticed is that not a lot of small business owners take advantage of using the back of their cards.
Usually 70% of the business cards that I collect rarely have anything on the back of them…just white space – which prompted me to write this blog post.
Why use the Back of Business Cards?
Using the back of business cards is a great opportunity to add freebies, incentives and calls-to-action that can:
- Drive traffic to your website or blog
- Give your prospects a reason to give you a call
- Get your prospects sign up for your offers
6 Ways to Creatively Use the Back of Business Cards for Marketing
I’ve searched the web and have found some examples of 10 ways that small business owners are using the back of their business cards for marketing.
1. Offering Discounts
2. Lead Capture/Lead Generation
3. Referral Cards
4. Testimonials for Credibility Boosting (RyanHealy.com Example)
5. Free Consultation Offers for Client Attraction
6. Buy One Get One Offers
Three Places to Purchase Business Cards
- Moo.com – has a wide assortment of high quality and inexpensive business cards that you can choose from. They also have a nice drag and drop system that you can use to create a business card in minutes.
- Vistaprint – is an additional resource that you can use to buy business cards. Like Moo.com, Vistaprint has a wide assortment of business cards to choose from as well. My only gripe with Vistaprint is the quality is tad bit subpar.
So tell me, what kind of offers are you guys using for marketing and customer attraction on the back of your business cards?