I hope that your week has been going well. I’m really excited about today’s post – since I am all about finding different ways to market my business and save moolah!
Sales and marketing is essential for businesses – both large and small. Yet, as a small business owner with a limited budget, buying sales and marketing materials can be pricey at times.
When you are at a point in your business where you have maxed out your marketing budget and are both pressed for time and money- one of the easiest things that you can do is repurpose and reuse your existing content.
What are repurposed marketing materials?
Reusing or repurposing content simply means that you are taking your existing sales materials and information and using it in a more creative way in your business.
I’ve put together a list of 6 different ways that you can repurpose your current sales and existing marketing copy.
6 Ways to Reuse Your Existing Sales and Marketing Materials:
1. Use the copy from a flyer or print add that you use in your business and turn it into a Landing Page.
Landing pages are used for lead capturing. Here is a great example of a landing page from Panorama9:
2. Turn your current business cards into lead generation magnets by adding a freebie or giveaway on the back of them – that links back to your website.
Ken Hardison (president of PILMMA) did a fantastic job of this one. Here are pictures of his business cards.
3. Create a Slide presentation about some of the products or services that you offer. add your slides to Slideshare.net.
Here is a great post by David Waring of Fit Small Business on 7 Ways to Use Slideshare for your Business.
4. Create a “Tip Sheet” – Based on a service you provide and add it to your website as a Freebie for lead capture.
For instance, if you own a business that specializes in “Event Planning” you can do the following:
– Put together a Tip Sheet on Event Planning
– Add it to your website
– Add a call to action and an Optin form for lead capture
5. Turn your customer testimonials into a testimonial book. Give this to your potential clients and before meetings and also create a page on your website that features these testimonials.
6. Take all of your current marketing materials and use them to create a Small Business Marketing Kit.
A marketing kit is basically a portfolio that includes your current and newly added marketing content.
I hope that this post has been helpful to you all. Cheers and heres to the weeeekenedddddddd!!!!!!